Lifecomm™ is an innovative mobile health and wellness solutions company with a proven, best-in-class infrastructure of integrated back office systems and wireless network connectivity via the largest wireless carriers in the United States. We offer an advanced Mobile Personal Emergency Response System (MPERS) with a portfolio of products and services providing independence and security for the growing population of active seniors.
With Lifecomm’s new standard of advanced wellness and safety features, Users can benefit from added freedom, while Caregivers are provided with much needed peace of mind.
Lifecomm MPERS consists of a simple-to-use and stylish wearable cellular device that fits naturally into the User’s everyday life. Unlike traditional landline PERS devices that only work within close range of home-based receiving units, Lifecomm offers the ability to travel away from the home while staying connected.
- One-Touch Emergency Button
- Two-Way Voice Communication
- Always On
- Stylish Designs
- Audible Alert Notifications
- Automatic Time Adjustment
- Illuminated Display Screen
- Rechargeable Battery
- Base Station Charger
- Automatic Fall Detection
- Cellular Communications and GPS
- Expert Emergency Response Services
- Activity Monitoring
- User Locator
- Find My Device
- Arrival/Departure Alert Zones
- Personalized Messaging & Alerts
- Customized Web-based Tools
- Proven Back Office Technologies
- Turn Key Package
- White Label Solutions
- Robust Back Office Infrastructure
- Customizable Features
- Flexible Implementation
- Modular Design
Lifecomm is a majority owned subsidiary of Verizon Telematics and a joint venture between Verizon Telematics, Qualcomm Incorporated and American Medical Alert Corporation.
Click here to learn more about Lifecomm.